Monday, January 23, 2012

Parking in Japan

Parking in Japan is almost never free, and usually will cost you a pretty penny.  At first I used to be irritated by the price of parking but now I know it's just the way it goes if you wanna drive in Japan.

The interesting thing is there are all kinds of payed parking spots. Here are a couple picture I took to show you.


I didn't originally take this picture because of the "pop up gate thing". It was more for the rare Honda Turbo II City, but then I was looking for pictures of parking lots and I pulled this one out. 


Again another interesting car parked in Japan that aslo shows the types of paid parking spots. Most of these spots cost like 100 yen for 30 minutes during none peak times.  You gotta be careful to check the prices in high traffic areas or popular areas!! It can be 400 yen for 15 minutes!! After 8:00pm it's often 100 yen per hour, so that's not too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment