Become a Patreon of The Japan Show
Right Click to Download the Episode | iTunes | Stitcher
- Cook yourself
- Local Supermarket in the evening (Look for the 50% off sticker)
- Freezer is your friend
- Eat at home
- Bring your lunch to work during the week
- Buy things that are in season (Veggies and fruits)
- Local Farmers Markets
- Fish markets will have deals on several fish (fish bundles)
- The "Save your change daily method".
- Wholesale Markets (Costco, Mr Max)
- Check Apps and websites for coupon (i.e. McDonalds)
- 100 Yen Stores and Supermakets
- Point Cards Shop Online
- Get travel money but ride your bicycle or walk (ride the train there and walk home, take the bus instead of the train to save a 100 yen here and there, cycle if at all possible)
- Sukiya, Yoshinoya, etc.
- Don't join a gym, hit up the local parks and sports parks, get off the train one or two stops earlier and walk.