Sunday, April 14, 2013

TEIJG Podcast Update - Relaunch - Totally Enthusiastically Interested in Japan Guide


Hello fellow TEIJG fans! I am doing well in good old San Antonio, Texas.  I have finally found a job and have been working for about 2 weeks now.  Working in the "real world" makes you really appreciate how much you miss teaching English in Japan, I tell you.  Well, I don't miss the teaching part too much but I do miss living in Japan!

So I have decided to keep The TEIJG Podcast going, but since I am not teaching English in Japan or actually living there anymore, I need to shift focus a little bit.  I will start to focus on some different areas of Japan.
  • Japanese Pop Culture
  • News
  • Technology Stories
  • Sports
  • Toys
  • Cars
  • Food
Basically, TEIJG is going to be your weekly update on Japan, and all things Japanese or related to Japan and the region.

I guess we have to redue the acronym for TEIJG, huh????  How about this:

Totally Enthusiastically Interested in Japan Guide \(^_^)/


No comments:

Post a Comment