Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yes, Morning Musume is Still Around!!

With all the love going to AKB48 and the eight million other sub-groups spun off of AKB, Morning Musume seems to have been forgotten. Well, I am here to tell you that they are still around and still making "music". I do put music in quotations because some people don't think this over produced noise is music, but I am not one of them. I think that this J-Pop Idol type of music has it's place. I mean cute girls and happy-go-lucky music, it's a formula for happiness, right? Here is the latest Morning Musume Track "Brainstorming" (モーニング娘。 『ブレインストーミング』 (ルーズショット Ver.)) And below this I will put my all time favorite Morning Musume track "Love Machine". It's not the first time I heard their music, but it's the one that was really poplular when I first moved to Japan. I mean it was everywhere! It was on the radio, on TV, on the big TV screens in the shopping districts, just everywhere! モーニング娘。 『LOVEマシーン』(Morning Musume Love Machine)

No comments:

Post a Comment